Bringing Hot Stock News to investors inboxes!

dixie8367 at gmail.com dixie8367 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 10:44:19 GMT 2007

Investor Alert,

Our biggest stock pick to date is Chanaral Resources,Inc. - OTC PINK:
CRLR. Chanaral might be the biggest Junior Exploration Stock Pick of
2007 - PERIOD. Call your stock broker or your financial advisor or go
online to your favorite online broker and add CRLR immediately.

Chanaral Resources, Inc. is becoming a significant independent
presence in the multi-million dollar iron exploration and production
market. As the demand for steel skyrockets, emerging markets like
China and India are putting companies like Chanaral in a huge position
for explosive growth. CRLR is very thinly traded right now so it can
be extremely volatile - we are expecting this one can go to 2.50 by
Friday of this week and up to 4.00 in the next 30 days.  Make sure you
do your own research and use limit orders if you choose to trade it!!
At the time of this writing it is at 1.01 per share.

This is why we believe CRLR could see huge upside in the near term:
CRLR has started an aggressive media investor relations campaign and
will soon be featured in numerous publications and venues and CRLR has
incredible news out, the appointment of Carl O. Windels as chairman
of its advisory board. Mr. Windels has 39 years experience as a
Geophysicist and has been involved in major explorations projects in
North and South America, Australia and Europe. -

Though CRLR has a market cap of approximately USD Value of 168,000,000.00
 (at the time of this printing), we are convinced that CRLR is strongly
undervalued! We are issuing a buy and hold to $2.25.

Good luck!

Regards,

Staff
American Stock News
Bringing Hot Stock News to investors inboxes!

Please Read: This is not an offer to buy or sell any security. This
report contains fowd-loking statements. The publisher of this
report was compensated for distribution of this report.