Plans for IPv6 in Samba 3.2.0?
idra at samba.org
Mon Oct 15 17:35:35 GMT 2007
On Mon, 2007-10-15 at 10:23 -0700, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 15, 2007 at 12:10:00PM -0500, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
> > Hmm...This means I have to wait on you and will require
> > another preview release instead of moving directly to
> > release candidate as I had planned.
> Hmmm. What do you want me to do ? I genuinely think
> this is the only way to get this work done. Do you
> want me to help go through the changes with you to
> cherry pick the ones that you don't need ?
Jeremy if you are reasonably sure you can finish your work quickly and
it will not likely cause problems, I'd like to see that work in 3.2.0
Just my strictly personal preference.
Samba Team GPL Compliance Officer <simo at samba.org>
Senior Software Engineer at Red Hat Inc. <ssorce at redhat.com>
More information about the samba-technical