Latest ipv6 changes broke (the deprecated) smbmount, smbmnt and smbctool

Sun Oct 14 16:51:32 GMT 2007

On Sun, Oct 14, 2007 at 05:29:04PM +0200, Guenter Kukkukk wrote:
> Some changes have to do done to
>   - smbmount.c
>   - smbmnt.c
>   - smbctool.c
>
> zero_ip    --> zero_ip_v4
> is_zero_ip --> is_zero_ip_v4
>
> In addition some cleanup has been done to avoid compiler warnings.
> Cheers, Guenter

Now that we have git you could do the following: Commit the
patch locally, using your email address. Then do a

git format-patch HEAD^..HEAD

and send the resulting 00*.patch file as attachements. This
way we can do a "git am -3" on your patches, and you get the
correct mail address in the checkin message once it's
pushed.

Volker