gethostby* users

David Holder david.holder at erion.co.uk
Fri Oct 12 11:36:14 GMT 2007

Andrew,

Thanks. For those who wish to see my talk from the CIFS Workshop it can
be found at http://www.ipv6consultancy.com/ipv6blog/?p=21. Let me know
if you have any questions.

A lot of work has been done (particularly by Jeremy) since the CIFS
workshop to migrate Samba3 to use the current IPv6 socket API.

Samba4 can  be "IPv6 enabled". I have a new hack for this which I'll be
putting up on my Blog soon ;-).

David
Dr David Holder CEng FIET MIEEE

Erion Ltd, Oakleigh, Upper Sutherland Road, Halifax, HX3 8NT

Reception: +44 (0)1422 207000

Direct Dial: +44 (0)131 2026317

Cell: +44 (0) 7768 456831

Registered in England and Wales. Registered Number 3521142
VAT Number: GB 698 3633 78