git process

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Mon Oct 8 17:13:09 GMT 2007

On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 11:52:40AM -0500, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:

> What I'm asking for is more of an opening of Samba development than
> a simple change in the SCM toolchain.  That is why I've spent the
> last year thinking about this and working out different scenarios.

I just want to say I agree with Jerry's assessment that we're
a difficult group to break into w.r.t. development, and this
may be the break we need to accelerate our work.

Yes, it means giving up control, but I'm ok with that.

Remember "Fight Club" :

"This was freedom.  Losing all hope was freedom."

:-).

Jeremy.