Samba3 specific build farm?

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Thu Oct 4 19:45:23 GMT 2007

Am Mittwoch, den 03.10.2007, 13:13 -0700 schrieb Volker Lendecke:
> Can you take a look at the build farm if possible? It seems
> that all the tests that require the ENABLE_BUILD_FARM_HACK
> to be functioning fail. I'm not aware that any changes in
> this area have happened lately. The main next suspect is the
> make test changes that have happened lately.
The build farm appears to have been fine for r25415 (which merged the
test fixed), though it may be that we introduced some other bug that
didn't show up until later.

It's the deleting of the machine account that appears to be failing.
Unfortunately I can't reproduce this locally at the moment to have a
closer look because most tests are failing for me with
NT_STATUS_IO_TIMEOUT at the moment for some reason :-((

Cheers,

Jelmer
Jabber: jelmer at jabber.fsfe.org