SAMBA on zLINUX SUSE SLES 9

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Wed Oct 3 20:09:08 GMT 2007

Wrong list.

If you are mounting a share on linux then you want the linux-cifs-client
mailing list.  See:

Samba is the server side of the equation, and you appear to be using a
Windows server.

Hope that helps.

Chris -)-----

--
"Implementing CIFS - the Common Internet FileSystem"    ISBN: 013047116X
Samba Team -- http://www.samba.org/    -)-----     Christopher R. Hertel
ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/    -)-----          crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/   -)-----             crh at ubiqx.org