svn commit: samba r25472 - in branches: SAMBA_3_2/source SAMBA_3_2/source/include SAMBA_3_2/source/lib SAMBA_3_2/source/lib/replace SAMBA_3_2/source/lib/replace/system SAMBA_3_2/source/utils SAMBA_3_2_0/source SAMBA_3_2_0/source/include SAMBA_3_2_0/source/lib SAMBA_3_2_0/source/lib/replace SAMBA_3_2_0/source/lib/replace/system SAMBA_3_2_0/source/utils

David Holder david.holder at erion.co.uk
Tue Oct 2 21:11:40 GMT 2007

Jeremy,

I agree it seems like the way to go. I've not tried getifaddrs on
systems other than Linux, it will be interesting to see if it works.

David
Dr David Holder CEng FIET MIEEE

Erion Ltd, Oakleigh, Upper Sutherland Road, Halifax, HX3 8NT

Reception: +44 (0)1422 207000

Direct Dial: +44 (0)131 2026317

Cell: +44 (0) 7768 456831

Registered in England and Wales. Registered Number 3521142
VAT Number: GB 698 3633 78