samba-docs

Alexander Bokovoy ab at samba.org
Fri Nov 23 12:02:08 GMT 2007

Karolin Seeger пишет:
> Hi list,
>
> currently (on some systems) 'make pdf' in the samba-docs fails with:
>
> -----8<------------------snip--------------8<--------------
> kseeger at bando:~/svn/samba.org/samba-docs> make pdf Generating
> Samba3-ByExample.tex... xsltproc --stringparam
> latex.documentclass.book letterpaper,11pt,openright,twoside
> --stringparam latex.imagebasedir "Samba3-ByExample/" --xinclude
> --output Samba3-ByExample.tex xslt/latex.xsl
> Samba3-ByExample/index.xml compilation error: file
> http://db2latex.sourceforge.net/xsl/qandaset.mod.xsl line 366 element
>  template xsl:template: error duplicate name 'question.answer.label'
> make: *** [Samba3-ByExample.tex] Fehler 5
> ----->8------------------snap-------------->8--------------
>
> 'question.answer.label' is defined twice (in common.xsl and in
> qandaset.mod.xsl). This is a known bug (see
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1032401&group_id=22450&atid=376024).
>

> There is a patch renaming 'question.answer.label' to
> 'question-answer.label' in qandaset.mod.xsl, but it is not applied at
>  http://db2latex.sourceforge.net/xsl/qandaset.mod.xsl (which we do
> use, right?).
>
> I am wondering how we can solve this issue. The maintainers of the
> db2latex project do not seem to be very responsive as you can see in
> the bug report.
>
> Please notice that this only seems to fail with certain versions of
> 'xsltproc'.
I wish we would support only more or less recent systems. Like one or
two stops behind current release of xsltproc commonly used in the
distros. This gives us about 1-1.5 year old distributions (counting from
regular 6months-based releases most of vendors tend to follow). The
notable exception is Debian though.

Is this the same system which failed with samba-docs XSLs before?
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy
Samba Team                      http://www.samba.org/