[GIT] repo of mod_auth_ntlm_winbind posted

Todd Stecher todd.stecher at isilon.com
Sat Nov 10 04:13:26 GMT 2007

On Nov 8, 2007, at 12:48 PM, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:

> Andrew Bartlett wrote:
>
>> Thank you very much.  I think this is a great idea, and am
>> sorry I've not done more 'care and feeding' of this little
>> project.
>
> Cool!  Glad you think it's a good idea.  And as long as
> you agree, I'll take that as a endorsement to move forward.
> I'd really like to see the module available in all distros.
> Once I have a tarball, I'll start talking to the Ubuntu folks
> as well and see about getting this into Hardy.

I also agree - this is a valuable module that I've been dorking with
lately for a customer - I may end up submitting some fixes for it in
the near future.

Todd Stecher | Windows Interop Dev
Isilon Systems    P +1-206-315-7500     F  +1-206-315-7501
www.isilon.com    D +1-206-315-7638    M +1-425-205-1180