socket support (bind) broken on solaris (by sockaddr_storage changes?)

Michael Adam ma at sernet.de
Thu Nov 1 22:56:23 GMT 2007

Jeremy Allison wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 06:02:53PM +0100, Michael Adam wrote:
> > Hi Jeremy,
> >
> > I noticed, that socket's do not work anymore on Solaris
> > (tested on Solaris 5.10 and Opensolaris (5.11)).
>
> Michael, can you resend me the latest version of your
> ACL patch so I can evalute and possibly push ?

Jeremy, I have committed that in a personal git tree:

original commit:

http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=obnox/samba/samba-obnox.git;a=commit;h=f0aa637a0481e0a44f86318adbf48957be554eab

following commit with a small improvement (avoid double fast
pathing):

http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=obnox/samba/samba-obnox.git;a=commit;h=d8b3fc8f14bdf324ab2139e4cf819cb4b7af1794

following commit that moves the can_access funcion and friends
from smbd/posix_acls.c to a file of their own
(smbd/file_access.c):

http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=obnox/samba/samba-obnox.git;a=commit;h=785c4d7d821d5302ed72c10b85366cb34915bcb9

I am working on some restructuring of the get_nt_acl call in that
branch.

If you want a patch against current v3-2-test, i can put that
togther tomorrow.

Cheers, Michael

--
Michael Adam <ma at sernet.de>
phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9