Initial recvfile VFS change

Tim Prouty tim.prouty at isilon.com
Thu Nov 1 20:34:12 GMT 2007

I could be wrong, but I don't think recvfile() exists in mainline
FreeBSD.  Does anyone know of any publicly available code that
implements recvfile()?

-Tim

On Oct 30, 2007, at 10:25 PM, Jeremy Allison wrote:

> I'll add in the configure test tomorrow
> and can detect the failure and fall back
> to the userspace implementation on error,
> this will allow me to commit the code and
> let systems with *working* implementations
> (hi there FreeBSD :-) to add in their versions
> and send me the patches for 3.2.x.

Tim Prouty | Software Development Engineer
Isilon Systems    P +1-206-315-7500     F  +1-206-315-7485
www.isilon.com    D +1-206-315-7494    M +1-206-963-5747