a way to disable ADS in winbind in samba3

David Collier-Brown davec-b at rogers.com
Tue May 29 12:29:04 GMT 2007

It might be a good idea to have the option disable fallback to RPC, so that
normally Samba tries to survive a misconfiguration (albeit complaining loudly!)
but if told to, will fail on encountering a botched AD.

This allows admins on sites where  AD is expected to work to instantly discover
when it isn't (;-))

--dave

Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:

(416) 223-5943