Samba 3.0.25a Available for Download

simo idra at samba.org
Tue May 29 00:37:17 GMT 2007

On Mon, 2007-05-28 at 20:19 -0400, derrell.lipman at unwireduniverse.com
wrote:
> simo <idra at samba.org> writes:
>
> > On Mon, 2007-05-28 at 19:42 -0400, derrell.lipman at unwireduniverse.com
> > wrote:

> >> Hi Jerry,
> >>
> >> In case this was an oversight...  I just noticed that there are no
> >> 3.0.25a binaries in the Debian subdirectory of Binary_Packages.
> >
> > Derrel, right, I build them but had no time till now.
> > Going to build them up an ship.
>
> Ok.  They are available in the Debian "unstable" distribution now, if
> you want to just "steal" them instead.

No, I release explicitly for older stable versions.
I am building sarge packages.

If I can I will try to build for ecth when 3.0.26 is out and make a last
build for sarge. If I have no time I will simply retire the backports or
see if someone else have time to do it and voluneers.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce
Samba Team GPL Compliance Officer