Samba and Vista with IPv6 Presentation

Dan Shearer dan at shearer.org
Thu May 24 22:02:02 GMT 2007

On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 10:51:51PM +0100, David Holder wrote:
> Dan,
>
> I am thinking of:

Could you also make the output of your ipv6 readiness checker tools
available somewhere just as a reference? I know there are cases where
ipv4-only is fine but there are others, and anyway I'm not aware of
anyone else who is in a position to run this stuff themselves anyway.
You could point at these results in bugzilla too. I presume these
results will be a lot more useful once the easier stuff is out the way
but still it was the first time I'd ever seen one.

--
Dan Shearer
dan at shearer.org