adding support for inet_pton and inet_ntop to lib/replace

Michael Adam ma at sernet.de
Thu May 24 09:58:53 GMT 2007

Hi,

attached, find a patch for lib/registry to add support for
inet_pton and inet_ntop functions.

What i did is take the inet_pton.c and inet_ntop.c
from rsync/lib code, adapt them slightly for replace
and integrate them into the autoconf/build mechanism.

Metze asked me to present this patch to the list first.
If it meets approval I would like to check it in.

Cheers, Michael

--
Michael Adam <ma at sernet.de>
phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9