svn commit: samba r22672 - in branches/SAMBA_4_0/source/libnet:
mimir at samba.org
Mon May 7 04:55:45 GMT 2007
On Mon, May 07, 2007 at 12:15:18PM +1000, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-05-04 at 18:59 +0000, mimir at samba.org wrote:
> > Author: mimir
> > Date: 2007-05-04 18:59:51 +0000 (Fri, 04 May 2007)
> > New Revision: 22672
> > WebSVN: http://websvn.samba.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi?view=rev&root=samba&rev=22672
> > Log:
> > use composite_create calls instead of talloc_zero.
> Thanks for doing this. I've removed all the cases were we did this with
> just 'talloc()', but we have quite a few more with talloc_zero() to
> clean up...
No problem. There're a few places in libnet with talloc-ed composite
context. It doesn't hurt because the code works, but just to be
consistent I'll clean it up...
Samba Team member http://www.samba.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
Url : http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/attachments/20070507/305fa478/attachment.bin
More information about the samba-technical