Cross Realm SMB Signature Failure

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Fri May 4 15:19:01 GMT 2007

On Thu, 3 May 2007 20:21:30 -0700
"Dave Daugherty" <dave.daugherty at centrify.com> wrote:

> I think the signing key is communicated in the AP_REP coming back from
> the server.  Maybe the Windows server does not like something about the
> AP_REQ packet.

Hi Dave,

Yeah. Maybe the MIT ticket is a little different (e.g. no PAC) and the
server code isn't trying hard enough to come up with a good session key
or it's using the wrong session key.

> Are you running the latest MIT Kerberos libraries?

Eah, 1.3.4 shipped with CentOS 4.4. Could be newer I suppose.

I just installed SP2 + SP2 update on the target Windows server. It had
no effect.

Mike

--
Michael B Allen