initial test version of CTDB clustered Samba available

Wed May 2 11:28:20 GMT 2007

On Tue, May 01, 2007 at 01:57:11PM +1000, tridge at samba.org wrote:
> As some of you may know, a few of us have been working on 'CTDB', a
> project to create a scalable clustered Samba implementation. We have
> now reached the point where wider testing of our current
> implementation would be useful, so we have created a setup guide in
> the Samba wiki here:
>
>   http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/CTDB_Setup

All trying to test this (Dimitry?) should bzr merge from
http://www.samba.sernet.de/vl/bzr/3_0-ctdb/, I've put in
some fixes and in particular a better way of handling the
smbd bug tridge found regarding the async message handling.

Volker