Interest in contribution to SWAT - Net Manager Module

slogo2ra at uregina.ca slogo2ra at uregina.ca
Fri Mar 30 23:07:33 GMT 2007

Hi Rafal,

I am currently enrolled in an Open Source Software Development class
at the University of Regina (Regina, Saskatchewan Canada).  My
instructor, Brad Henry, has suggested I contact you in regards
to a term project (due April 21) which would contribute to the Net
Manager module under your guidance.

I've gone through the basic structure of the  Net Manager module and
my assumptions are that you are trying to add/update/display users,
groups and services (Windows XP, Windows 2000,Windows NT?) from the
windows registry.  Do you have any specific design documents or
specifications which would help me further understand the Net Manager
module and any idea how I can contribute to the project?

Thanks

Ray