svn commit: samba r21991 - in branches/SAMBA_3_0/source: include lib libsmb smbd

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 22:25:33 GMT 2007

On Thursday 29 March 2007 18:41, Jeremy Allison wrote:

> Do you have an example of GSS-SPNEGO negotiated NTLM from Microsoft's
> SSPI showing where the signature goes ? I'd change it to be compatible
> on the wire with SSPI transport, if there's a spec for it with NTLM ?

I don't have a trace of this at hand, but if you still want one, I can easily
provide this for a plain SSPI application. The test cases I wrote the last
summers work like that, just not via Negotiate for now. Changing that to get
you the right traces is trivial.

Signature only, sign+seal or both?

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin, <kai Dot blin At gmail Dot com>
WorldForge developer    http://www.worldforge.org/