Why Do I get a message "Access Deny" when I manage the share ACL using remote mana gement?

hmdragon at 126.com hmdragon at 126.com
Sun Mar 25 12:39:56 GMT 2007

    Dear all:
           I have had linux joined the windows domain.Now  I can log in the samba from windows client.But I get a message "Acess Denied" when I manage the share ACL using remote management. I don't know why.How to control the samba share acl in the smb.conf?
          I am looking forward to your reply.
          Best wishes!
                                                                                                                                    Armstrong