SWAT Project

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at samba.org
Fri Mar 23 19:55:27 GMT 2007

On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 09:58:43PM -0600, hassan2s at uregina.ca wrote:

> Hi Rafal,
>
> I'm new to the mailing list and currently a grad student in University
> of Regina, Canada. I'm taking course of Open Software Development from
> university and our instructure Brad gave us the opportunity to work in
> the SWAT module through assignments.

Very good! I was talking to Brad about this idea and I'm glad you're
interested.

> I'm now interested to contribute
> to your new SWAT module called Net Manager. I'm also programmer/
> analyst with Government of Saskatchewan and have wast programming
> experience with JSP, HTML, JavaScript, Java, XML, PL/SQL, Orale Forms
> and reports. I also learned qooxdoo and some areas of Samba tree
> during my current semester in University of Regina.

What kind of qooxdoo programming have you been doing ?

> It would be great
> if I can get more information about your idea, plan, or design of Net
> Manager. I extremely want to contribute to this project using my
> programming skills. Thanks

I'm still writing a description of NetManager mostly to clarify myself
some design goals. The work would mostly involve coding qooxdoo GUI
as well as objective ejs wrapping for libnet calls. Have you seen any
of these parts in samba4 ?

cheers,
--
Rafal Szczesniak