populating printer location from CUPS

Andy Polyakov appro at fy.chalmers.se
Fri Mar 16 15:23:27 GMT 2007

Hi,

>> +#ifdef HAVE_CUPS
>> +	if (printer->info_2 != NULL) {
>> +		BOOL cups_pull_location(NT_PRINTER_INFO_LEVEL *);
>> +		cups_pull_location(printer);
>
> sorry I comment not really on the patch on the coding style...

Well, I tend to suggest "denoting" patches, such that would be more
illustrative so to say. And as mentioned, there might/should be better
place for this call and I wanted to leave this to you guys anyway. But
point is taken, I'll try to style it better next time.

> Isn't the function prototype generated in proto.h?

This is correct and declaration is indeed superfluous (though valid
language-wise:-). It helps when you want to just modify the code here
and there and run make [without having to re-run configure and/or
removing proto.h]. Cheers. A.