Fixed exclude_dir in the recycle vfs

Jon Gough jon.gough at eclipsesystems.com.au
Wed Mar 14 22:39:03 GMT 2007

Jerry,
    I have not heard from you and I have not seen the change turn up
in the SVN source library. I have attached the latest change I
supplied again just in case the old one got lost. (this is against
the CURRENT 3_0_release base) .

    Can you give me some indication of when this fix will either be
accepted or rejected.

Many thanks
Regards
    Jon

PS. Not sure what is going on, but the file name may be changed
somewhere along the line to have 'xls' as the extension. It is really
a 'diff' file.