PATCH: Improved Keytab Functionality - UPDATED

Luigi Visintin visintin at inrete.it
Wed Mar 14 16:28:47 GMT 2007

Hello,
I'm just asking you permission to send a question about a very strange
behaviour I'm finding on a RHEL where I'm trying to authenticate from Cyrus
IMAP a user which is defined in W2k3 AD.
I'll attach a short text explaining my problem...
If ever anyone can help me, I'm almost ready to give up, to the dismal of my
customer, and my own....
Thanks in advance

Luigi VISINTIN
visintin at twinhawks.net