Updated release schedule for 3.0.25 (ZFS ACLs)

Jiri Sasek Jiri.Sasek at Sun.COM
Wed Mar 14 16:47:30 GMT 2007

...as was said here before. I am working on this issue among the others
Solaris SFW issues. I hope the changes will be in opensolaris.org before
the samba-3.0.25 release then I will start to discuss with the samba.org
team about integration. There will be used NFSv4 ACL mapping and this
module will be distinct of vfs_solaris.c   ...sorry for delay but I hope
I will be smarter (a little bit) next week.

Jura