Janitorial tasks (like literal '%' in smb.conf)

David Collier-Brown davec-b at rogers.com
Wed Jun 27 17:58:28 GMT 2007

Andrew Bartlett wrote:
>> A number of us have been mentors for SoC in the past, and are again with
>> our 2 students this year.
>> For Samba4, I'm happy to try and help minor contributions and
>> contributors along their way.

Once upon a time we discussed a different parsing problem, #-comments
on the ends of lines in the smb.conf file.  I was going to add %
handling in the same code, only to find that it never made it
in to Samba.

Could you look at bug 3639, from 2006-03-28, and tell me if
we should revisit this fix.

--dave
(416) 223-5943