Samba TP6?

Matt Schwartz mes5048 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 22 20:57:48 GMT 2007

Nice! I just got Samba4 compiled on my FreeBSD 6.2 box.  Although,
configure never found any of my acl headers despite them being in /lib
and /usr/lib.  Can I still use posix:eadb parameter until I can figure
out what happened?  Also, one dumb question, if I may . . . . how do I
define a share in Samba4 TP 6?  Inside of smb.conf or another way?  I
take it that I'll need to define a SYSVOL and NETLOGON share.

Thanks