[SMB] NTCreateANDX quesiotn

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Mon Jun 11 17:41:31 GMT 2007

Jeremy, Mike,

If you can provide some additional details, I'll write up a note and add it
to the online version of my book.  Is it just that the numbers are not
correct, or is there some other data being tacked on somewhere else?

The term "extended response" falls within the range of Jeremy's sense of humor.

Chris -)-----

--
"Implementing CIFS - the Common Internet FileSystem"    ISBN: 013047116X
Samba Team -- http://www.samba.org/    -)-----     Christopher R. Hertel
ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/    -)-----          crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/   -)-----             crh at ubiqx.org