[SMB] NTCreateANDX quesiotn

yang mikey mikeyredmoon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 03:09:38 GMT 2007

hi, Allen
Thanks your reply and time.
I am sorry that can not send any packet file to you, because you know, I am
in company.
But this packet is not any special I think. just a very common NTCreateAndX
packet(smb.command == 0xA2), if
you login into a server with share folder and make some file operations such
as delete or create
a new file, you shall see the packet in etheral.
                                                                  Mikey