svn commit: samba-web r1123 - in trunk: .

Deryck Hodge deryck at samba.org
Fri Jun 8 12:30:08 GMT 2007

On 6/8/07, tridge at samba.org <tridge at samba.org> wrote:
> well, ctdb didn't really fit any of the categories very well. It
> really is a core part of Samba, and we want people looking for
> clustered Samba to go there.

I'm a bit unsure where the best place would be actually, which is why
I asked.  I don't really have a problem with it where it is, but it
feels more like it should go in related links to me.  I don't mind
leaving it there for the time being, but how about we move to Related
Links once the news site is up and do an article pointing out the new
CTDB site for those interested in clustering?

Cheers,
deryck