samba problem user ghost?

Abnel Avila abnel2216 at yahoo.es
Fri Jun 1 21:41:42 GMT 2007

I am using samba from a period of 6 months in my Freebsd server sharing a BD Access with accesses of 60 users, them story the problem that I have is that a user this using the BD soon finishes using the application soon the other users cannot accesar the application apparently blocks itself, which I do is to do kill to the user and when I press smbstatus to see if somebody this connected I see that the user that I cause that the application this still connected was blocked, I have shutdown the PC of this and still sample that this connected, I wait for almost 2horas so that nonaparesca whenever I write smbstatus. AS I CAN AVOID THIS THANKS?

thanks for you help.