Help Required

Harry Galsin Harry.Galsin at bluearrow.co.uk
Fri Jun 1 07:13:54 GMT 2007

I have just configured Samba on one of our Solaris servers running
version 2.6,

However, I am having difficulties as it does not want to authenticate
with the Domain Server,

Every time I try and connect to a share using : \\server\sharename
<file:///\\server\sharename>  , i get an error saying PCNFS

Service is not running, I then get a dialogue box asking for login name
& password, I enter

Domain credentials but it does not connect.

Please help as I need to get this working urgently, any help will be
appreciated.

Kind Regards

Harry Galsin

01582 692 862

harry.galsin at bluearrow.co.uk

harry at galsin.com

are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify
the system manager.