Samba 4, how to create/link group policy into an ou

KS Tan kstan79 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 12:00:11 GMT 2007

Hi all samba developer,

So far I able to create OU inside the samba4(via swat), and it display
correctly inside active directory users and computers (dsa.msc). And I
able to move user into it particular OU too. And happy to say that
default domain policy working well and my user is following the
setting(I set user can't change wallpaper).

So, I have 2 questions:
1. how can I create additional group policy (or can I copy from Ms.
Windows 2003 Active Directory into sysvol?).

2. How can I link GPO to existing OU(If I can link ou into it, for me it
consider a big step forward)? If the GPO is not yet complete, as long as
I can link with a script to manage the user/computer under particular OU
will be appreciated too.

I hope there is solution for following 2 questions, and I willing to
perform very primitif job to make the GPO or link the GPO.

Then I'll make a better live cd with proper documentation which can
represent an actual corporate network.

Regards,
Ks