Proposed patch: smbtorture4: RAW-OPLOCK's CHECK_VAL

Zack Kirsch zack.kirsch at isilon.com
Wed Jul 25 18:59:49 GMT 2007

Metze - that was my thought exactly.

Volker - I believe the "Unknown error/failure" occurs because the return was set to False, but there was no torture_result() call.  With this patch, all of the CHECK_VAL() errors are printed via torture_comment(), so there isn't much need to print the "Unknown error/failure" or anything else in its place.

Zack