using named pipe in samba

lu ping luping.nju at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 05:07:10 GMT 2007

Hi folks,

I am relatively new to samba and I am having some problem using the named
pipes.

In Windows, the client could use CreateFile to connect to an existing named
pipe in the server, and then read/write data using it. Now I want to
implement the same functionality using samba. However, it seems there is no
obvious windows-like APIs that I can use here, like those in the svcctl.
Could anybody help to point out which part of the source code I shall refer
to, or is there any examples I can learn from.

Thanks a lot!
Ping