samba 4 svn23995 live CD release (maybe tp6?) dsa.msc works!

KS Tan kstan79 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 07:56:54 GMT 2007

Hi all,
Ok, now I able to open up active directory via windows 2003
'dsa.msc' (you need to download and install adminpak if you use windows
xp pro). However seems like it not yet stable and we can't add new OU.

I can't wait for newer version come out! Anything I can help to make the
progress become faster?

Everybody can download and test samba 4 live cd at
http://www.extraknowledge.org/xoops/modules/articles/article.php?id=29

Regards,
Ks

在 2007-07-24二的 14:35 +0800,KS Tan写道: