[SAMBA4] libnet in winbind

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Jul 24 05:59:04 GMT 2007

Just a quick note to let you know that I've tried to add the code to
winbind, to allow easy use of libnet.

The idea is simple:  On each 'domain' structure, there is a libnet_ctx,
already correctly initialised.  This should make it much more practical
to implement a new winbind call, or to merge existing winbind and libnet
functionality.  Listing users and groups would seem an ideal place to
start. (And I'm happy to help with that, if you need it).