cifs backport is current

Steve French smfrench at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 20:39:25 GMT 2007

Yes - that worked fine.  Now I can open a file again, and reproduce
the original problem "rm -r" fails (posix unlink leaves debris around
- in the cleanup phase of connectathon test 8 which is cleaning up 10
symlinks ).

This is easy to reproduce - create a symlink somewhere within the
share - then try to remove it from a cifs mount with cifs 1.50 or
greater (which uses the new posix unlink). The posix unlink succeeds
(NT Status code is zero) but the symlink is left around.   Removing a
file works.

--
Thanks,

Steve