problem with BDC installation

bonovox cbono at memoservice.it
Tue Jan 23 10:23:07 GMT 2007

Hi everyone,

I installed a PDC samba on a Unix platform. Any problems, from swat I can se
the correct role of my server from "wizard" screen.
Then I tried to install a BDC ever on a Unix platform. From smb.conf file I
changed "domain master" from "yes" to "no" I followed info found around net,
How-to book and others... then I tested my config file with "testparm"
application. All ok. From swat of BDC server, from wizard screen I cas see
type is selected. I don't know exactly if I have installed a BDC or not.
Please someone could help me? I'm looking for an example of smb.conf for a
PDC and a BDC possibly without LDAP configuration.

Thanks