svn commit: samba r20938 - in branches/SAMBA_4_0/source/lib/events: .

Mon Jan 22 06:14:36 GMT 2007

On Mon, Jan 22, 2007 at 10:35:19AM +1100, tridge at samba.org wrote:
>  > One more question: We get signals, and we don't have an
>  > overflow situation
>
> I think we cope with this now. See if you can find a code path that
> breaks it :-)

You greatly reduced the window, but I think it is still
there. It's the fact that the test if we are blocked (line
events_signal.c:250) and the actual unblocking are two
different calls. In between a signal can create the overflow
condition. I did not check whether a next round through the
event loop would unblock the signal now, but at least it
would be unblocked way later than necessary.

It's perfectly possible that I'm wrong here, but I would
like to know why.

Volker