svn commit: samba r20928 - in branches/SAMBA_4_0/source/lib/events: .

Sun Jan 21 18:12:35 GMT 2007

On Sun, Jan 21, 2007 at 09:31:55PM +1100, tridge at samba.org wrote:
> I've made a first cut at supporting sigaction flags in the events
> code. You can now pass sa_flags to event_add_signal(), and it will
> pass them to sigaction. In particular:
>
>  - if you pass SA_SIGINFO then the handler will get the siginfo_t
>
>  - if you pass SA_RESETHAND then the event handler will be reset afer
>    each event

Is it correct that SA_RESETHAND only happens for the
non-SIGINFO case? Is there a reason for this asymmetry?

And then I suspect that handling the siginfo array is racy.
I'm trying to figure out what happens if a signal fires
while common_event_check_signal is executing its loops.

Or am I over-paranoid?

Volker