[SAMBA4] New SWAT

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon Jan 1 09:52:29 GMT 2007

Derrell,

I'm impressed by the new SWAT, and it looks like a great basis to build
from, but I'm worried:  Where did the old SWAT functionality go?

We don't seem to have any of the EJS pages any more:  Can we get these
back, in a window or something?  I hope we can continue to have these
simple form-based apps, as well as the more complex applications.

(Provisioning a server and joining/vampiring a domain look so much
better in demos with a web GUI...)

Also, where do things fit with the User manager developed for Summer of
Code?  I presume it's not practical to merge it with the new SWAT?

Thanks,