.fns file used on the buildfarm for bnhtest

Brad Henry j0j0 at riod.ca
Wed Feb 28 05:05:59 GMT 2007

Hello everyone,

I've attached the file bnhtest.fns, which is the script my build farm
host uses to run the test suites.

The only thing I sometimes do differently is that before I commit
changes to the samba4 windows tests, I make an inject_wintest() function
which I then call in action_test_windows(), just before 'do_make
wintest' is executed. It applies a patch of my current changes to the
samba4 tree so that I can see what they will look like in the build farm
before I actually commit them to svn.

I didn't think that needed to get included though :)

Thanks,
Brad