Managing DNs in libads only in utf8

davecb at spamcop.net davecb at spamcop.net
Tue Feb 27 14:28:06 GMT 2007

   If you find you're often making changes to every instance of some X in many
source files, I might be able to help.

   My main source of income is doing fixed-price ports, and to achieve that have
some tools to iterate across all calls to particular functions, to review/fix
them all. It's no more than a c programs driven by a text file, to generate
lines to drive an editor to the problematic lines.  Plus some stuff for
reporting that you arguably wouldn't want (;-))

  Does this sound useful, or are all your changes trivial?

--dave