Managing DNs in libads only in utf8

Tue Feb 27 14:06:58 GMT 2007

On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 08:54:29AM -0500, simo wrote:
> If everybody agrees I will proceed in converting the code to use
> something like:

As this is going to be a significantly large patch, can you
do it in a bzr tree where we can see the history of it? I
would propose to start converting the low-level wrappers
around the LDAP functions that take DNs, provide CH_UNIX
wrappers and test this. Then the callers can be step by step
converted.

Doing it in one huge lump would make review much harder than
necessary.

Thanks,

Volker