group_mapping.ldb and 3.0.25

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Feb 21 05:21:04 GMT 2007

On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 21:56 -0600, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:

> Does anyone else on this list feel that there are under
> the table agreements going on?

It certainly feels that way.  It's not the first time, and the reason to
raise it is to get these things addressed.  There was a time when it
felt like Jeremy and Tridge had a side discussion going on, but this was
soon clarified.

Similarly, a while back, complaints were made that Samba4 was it's own
little club, and I know I took an effort to do more work on the mailing
list.  Likewise, It's great to see jelmer's work in progress on
samba-cvs.

There has been a lot of good work done in the last little while, and it
has been good to see Volker port Tridge' work on inotify().  I was only
recently commenting to Tridge about how it seemsed we were working
better as a whole team.

For my part, all I want is to feel that as one team, that it becomes
possible for every team member to make a technical contribution, and be
part of the discussion.