group_mapping.ldb and 3.0.25

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Wed Feb 21 03:47:08 GMT 2007

Jerry,

What I am asking for is a greater degree of transparency, and the
removal of the two-tier team system that has now evolved. I would
prefer to keep you as release manager but increase transparency. If
that is not possible then yes, I would be willing to consider changing
release manager, and I could take it on if nobody else is willing to
do it.

As this discussion has now moved away from specific technical issues
and has instead moved into a team management discussion, I propose
that we move the discussion to the samba-team list. I'll raise it
there and we can hopefully get some input from everyone in the team on
where things should go from here.

Cheers, Tridge