SAMBA log question

Michael Easterly michaele at dps.siu.edu
Tue Feb 20 18:44:02 GMT 2007

Thanks for your reply! Is there a source that I could use that would tell me how to configure the service so that it doesn't look for groups that root belongs to? Everyday this log indicates that this happens 486 times. This also occurs for other local Linux accounts that are in use for that particular day. Any clarification that you can offer would be greatly appreciated. No local Linux accounts are in any groups in the Windows Domain. Thanks again!

Michael